To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through clinics, seminars, public and private worship, retreats, and cowboy church, reaching across denominational boundaries to empower and encourage believers in their walk with Christ. It is our intent to introduce people to the joy and adventure of serving Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith:
1. The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, and is the supreme and final authority for every believer in Christ.
2. There is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.
3. There is one mediator between God and man, God's son Jesus Christ, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and came to live on earth as a man. He lived a sinless life and by His death and the shedding of His blood and His resurrection from the dead made it possible for man to be reconciled to God.
4. We believe in salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. By admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and accepting Him as Lord, we can spend eternity with God.
5. We believe in the teaching and preaching of the whole Gospel, and receiving all that Christ died for on the cross on our behalf.
6. We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruits of the Spirit.
7. We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe the true Church is composed of all those who are born again, as taught in the scriptures. Through this new birth, we are united together in the body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church.
Weather permitting we conduct Cowboy Church in conjunction with events scheduled for our business, Cornerstone Horsemanship. These events may be at our facility in Reva, VA, or at other locations where we are conducting clinics.